Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"The Trade" by Bryant Jackson

Wow! Carmelo is now gone. I’m still a Nuggets fan, but we just became the Cleveland
Cavaliers. I’ll have to root for Oklahoma City Thunder for the rest of the year. I’m done with
the Nuggets! Chauncey Billups good luck I hated they had to send you with a selfish player such
as Carmelo Anthony.

Oh “fart”! I’m still a Nuggets fan. I can’t see myself rooting for another team. Bummed out
that Chauncey had to go. Robertta, I’m still a Nuggets fan also, they will probably be way down
for the rest of the year. I hope they can get some good picks like Ty. Keke, I agree. I do like Ty
and Afolao.

Oh my God what is happening to Colorado professional sports teams! Broncos, Avs,
Rockies and now the Nuggets! We have some serious rebuilding to do, to even get to the
Playoffs! I love my Colorado teams and I will never jump ship, I feel some disappointment
coming. We just became the Cleveland Cavaliers preach brother preach!

That is exactly what my daughter said, when I gave her the news yesterday. She was
looking At me sideways asking why does Billups have to go too? We’ll have to get to the cash
versus Loyalty conversation sooner than I expected, the only reason I was rooting for the
Nuggets, because I love the home town kid Chauncey Billups.

I like Ty, K,Martin and Afolao. I like team players and not selfish players and Carmelo
Anthony is that type of player. Anything the Nuggets get, they ask for it that is the front office!
The players are not at fault, it’s a business and that is the part that hurts. If they can play like
They play last night, they will be ok. I’m still a Nuggets fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment