Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Kowarete iku Sekai" (A Breaking World) by Ngoc Nguyen

Kowarete iku Sekai
(A breaking World)

On the dark-moor road
I step my footprints on the ground
I realize
The feelings of loneliness.
The sky is pale without sunshine
The trees beside the track are emaciated
With the colorless leaf
Why is scenery so colorless?
Even I’m pale.
A guitar leans on the rocks
Wind plays a sad melody on breaking strings.
I can hear
Crying sounds confound the wind whistled cold

On the roof of the hill
I see the word
It is breaking
Little by little, the color is faded away
White
It’s so white.
No more the green of plants
No more the blue of ocean
No more the brown of soil.
The word is turned to become white.
By human

Eventually, human is discolored by human
Human strangle human
Where is the color of sentiment?
Where is the color of heart?
Where is the cure color of human soul?
Without kindness, we live and die as zombies without souls
We corrupt

I want to scream
I want to say stop
This start is discolored
Do you see?
The plant where we live is being discolored
What do you give to it?
Painful
The world is breaking by painful and hopeless
Do you hear?
It’s crying
What kinds of civilization are you proud?
That thing that you think it makes you become prefect.
It’s just the selfish from your mind.
You live on the lies to comfort yourself that you don’t do anything wrong.
Lies… They’re just lies.

Tell me how do you describe the time?
Do you realize the world turned into white?
Do you realize we are coming to the end?
I wonder when we won’t be existed anymore.
I don’t know.
But I can feel
It closes.
The world will end.

But before that, I want to know the unblemished love
I want to live a meaning life
I want to hear the laughs of new born.
I want to see the last peace on this world
And the color of the tears is dropping down to my chin for this star.
Are their whites or not?

A breaking World.

No comments:

Post a Comment