Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Red Riding Hood" by Kamil Adylov

There is an amazing movie called Red Riding Hood I watched last week, and it became my one of my favorite movie. The film presents very old time when there weren't any technologies than we have at present. It shows for audience how it was awesome time when the people lived naturally like hunting, hunting, and milking. Also, the soundtrack of the movie make people more sensitive in some moments, relaxing, excited, and loving.

The movie was about a small village which was located at forest was attacked by werewolf every full moon. People tried to kill the werewolf, but it was to strong and elusive. Every full moon werewolf came to the village and killed people, but only a girl named Valeria who it didn't touch and offered to live with him from the village. Valeria loved a logger Peter, who became a werewolf at the end, but her parents made her get married to a blacksmith. For her marriage her grandmother gave her a red riding hood.

I liked how the village was designed and constructed and also the wood of the forest which I've never seen before looked unusual; they were really tall and their branches were prickly. The movie is pretty interesting, and I would recommend it to my friends. I enjoyed of watching a life about 700 years ago. I think the movie was used from tales, but it was interesting to watch.All time while I was watching the movie, I guested who was a werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment