Saturday, November 20, 2010

"My Monday" by Ali Snave

This conversation is between my friend Sarah and myself about my handicap tag which was missing on Monday.

“Hey Catty”

“Yes what up?”

“Hey, I think we’ve lost the placard, the handicap placard, not the one for school but the other one.”

“Shit.”

“I’ve looked for it almost the whole time that you have been in class. I’ve tried to call Ali, she didn’t answer and I think she’s at Rob’s “

“Well, guess what we are going to do today? Get me a new one!”

“No, Catty, it’s Monday, they are busy, we can’t go today, sorry.”

“By the way, I haven’t heard anything back from Ali about the tickets.”

“ I love Ali but she is being a annoying person.”

“I know I am frustrated too.”

“Did you see Pat today?”

“Yeah.”

“What did he say about the tickets?”

“He said get them myself tomorrow, don’t wait on Ali.”

Once we arrived home, my mom came out to help us look for the placard. When we figured out that it flew out the window, we called the people to get us a new one.

“Next time, it’s Ali’s turn to sit on hold for two hours because we weren’t the ones to lose it”

No comments:

Post a Comment