Monday, November 29, 2010

"Snowboarding" by Jing (Stephanie) Huo

Today is Wednesday; I am going to play the snowboarding with my friends. I am into snowboarding in a big way. In addition, I don’t like the ski, because use snowboard is more thrills. The weather in the morning is not too cold. So we think is not too cold today in the mountain. Last year we went to the key stone. But this year we want to try another mountain, so we go to the copper mountain.

When we get to the mountain, it is already 11:00. Therefore, we unable to hold our self back, then we run to the cableway and take the cable car to the top of the mountain. But I don’t know the car is different to the key stone. The cable car it doesn’t has windscreen, and from begin to the end needs almost 10 minutes. Oh My God!!

10 minutes later..

Finally, we are at the top of the mountain. Then we begin our snowboarding trip. But today is very cold at the mountain. And the snow is very soft, when I walk on the snow, my leg will fall into the snow. I don’t like this mountain. I will not come to this mountain anymore. I just play the couple times then go to the restaurant have a sit and wait my friends.

At last, we leave at four. I feel so tire today. So see u next week guys~~ Have a nice holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment